Friday, January 9, 2015

Bad News and Good News

The Bad News is....

Although it may seem so, I have not abandoned this blog!  It's been about 6 months since my last post.  Wow!   It doesn't feel like it has been 6 months, but the calendar doesn't lie.
 My excuse is that I got a new job and have been overwhelmed with the learning curve.


The Good News is .....

I got a new job!
This is good because it will help me to better pay my bills!  It is also a job that I like and I enjoy being at!   How much better can it be?


I will try and be more regular now that I am in the swing of things at work.




2 comments:

betty said...

Congrats on the new job!

betty

Arlee Bird said...

The job is important and a big congratulations on that. And getting back to the blog will be nice too. Hope you can manage it all--I'm sure you will do fine.

Lee
Tossing It Out