Thursday, January 7, 2010

A different Christmas 2009



This is not my usual Christmas morning family photo. 

This year at Christmas I did something a little different than usual.  My kids came over and after a delicious breakfast prepared by my sister, she and I headed out to travel three hours on wintry roads to attend a family wedding.  The kids stayed home. We spent three days visiting with family that we don't see very often.  We had a good time at the wedding, but many more nice memories were made at the hotel where many of us shared the same hallway.  I also think this is the first time I have spent Christmas with both of my sisters since we were much younger.  

We played Applegrams in the hotel room.



My sister and I stand next to Santa and his reindeer, not at the North Pole, but in Bass Pro.


 

No comments: